I wanted to log in here and let everyone know...
James is home from the hospital!!!!!
His PFTs aren't up as high as they really should be, and they did an x-ray today to make sure the pneumonia was gone from his lungs. They said he should be okay. In some ways I am a little wary, but I'll keep an eye on him to make sure he stays healthy.
Hopefully, he'll be well for a while. He has a clinic appointment scheduled for July 16. It's the follow-up for this stay in the hospital. He got the first shot in the series for the Hep-A & B immunizations. He'll get the second booster shot at his clinic visit (it's just Hep-B) and then five months after that he will get the third shot (which has both A & B in it). Evidently, Hep-B is three shots but Hep-A is only two. I got Hep-B shots in Casper while I was working for the school district.
In other news, we stopped to see Daryl on our way home from the hospital. He just got out from a chemo treatment and was getting ready to nap some when we stopped. Of course, if we had actually left the hospital at the time James had requested, we would've left at 10 AM, instead of leaving at 2:30 PM!! Argh, leaving the hospital is so difficult sometimes!!!
Anyway, I did three cakes over the weekend. Busy, busy! I hope to get them posted on the Sweet Sue/Honey B Blog soon. They turned out fairly well.
I guess I should go eat some dinner, since I made it. Jambalaya, it's what James wanted. I told him I would make it when he got home. So I did. Hopefully, it turned out as well as it did the first time I made it.
I will post again soon, until then...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




1 comments:
YAYYYY for coming home!! I hope James feels well and STAYS well. And next time you see Daryl give him a big hug for me.
Post a Comment