WHOA!!!
When I started this blog I was going to keep up with it better, I really was. Even if whatever I wrote was boring as all get-out. So I guess I have to rededicate myself to this and try to make a better effort.
So what did I do today? Well, at 5-something this morning, I awoke to the ringing of the telephone. Never a good thing at odd hours like that, it was James' mom. She was calling because his dad had a heart attack earlier and was at the hospital. It was nice to be in the loop on the information, but he was doing okay--they had him stabilized at the White County Hospital in Searcy, Arkansas and were not going to be moving him to the VA Hospital in Little Rock. Okay, swell, but couldn't she have waited until a more reasonable hour to call. (When James came home from work he did say she had called everyone and he would rather have known then and was glad she had called). So then James was all worried and stressed and when that happens he tenses up and then he coughs. So he still had some time to sleep before he had to get up for work and now he's coughing and hacking and cannot get comfortable and I am rubbing his chest, trying to get him to relax and he rolls part-way over and says to me "don't be scared." IRONY--I'm worried to death about him worrying about his Dad and he is trying to comfort me. Go figure!
So that was the start of my day, but then I went back to sleep and got up later. I've got to find a job!
Anyway, when I did get up, I talked to mom and looked at email. I called Chad about fixing Mom's TV and her VCR/DVD player. I went to the bank and the library then to Mommy's. We took her stuff to Chddius' house for him to look at and then we went to Costco. YAY, Oxy-Clean!!! After we got done there we headed back to Mom's house and I came home. Returned some phone calls, made Jambalaya for dinner and I was going to download pictures from the digital camera and post the most recent cake pictures on the other blog, but the batteries didn't have enough juice, so I have to wait for them to charge.
Given this opportunity, I decided to get an entry in here, then I may take my new Stampin' Up! catalog that my friend Sarah brought me and curl up to look at it. Course I have a book I'm reading and a magazine to look at. I could scrapbook, in fact I have several projects I was working on that I could look at working on some more, who knows... Well, after the batteries are recharged I am hoping to post those other cakes. So keep a look out for those. I also need to try and work out mom's and my logo... We NEED business cards.
So until the batteries are recharged or next time...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment