I just realized I have not posted in what seems like forever... UGH! Had I let it go three more days it would have been a month.
I guess that goes to show that no one really cares too much about what goes on day to day in my life, at least to try and bug me about it, so I'd write more often.
At any rate, I am still alive and functioning, albeit, it feels like barely (especially on days like today).
I have a cake to work on for a little boy's birthday. His brother had his birthday last weekend. He had a cowboy cake, he turned 5. This week the boy will be 7 and he is having a pirate birthday. I'm excited, mostly cause the 5 year old last week was so excited and LOVED his cake, so I am hoping the 7 year old feel the same way.
Next week, I'm doing a cake for a friend's daughter. It's a sweet 16 and the theme is pirate princess. It'll be pink, black and white, with skulls and crossbones, it's gonna be cute. In lieu of a cash payment for that cake, my friend is getting me a Cricut machine--I am so excited!!! I've been wanting one, but haven't been able to bring myself to buy one, so I'll finally get one!
In other news, I am still looking for work. I swear, I don;t think I am going to get a job unless I reduce myself to food or retail. But I am scheduled to take the Sub orientation Nov 6, then I'll be able to substitute teach in Alpine district. I also get to start my classes soon, I hope!!!
I guess I'm gonna go work on the kitchen some and then work on cake stuff... Lots to do for these two cakes.
Until next time...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




1 comments:
I care... I just figured you were busy. (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment