Okay, so I am not "sick" per se, anymore, but my nose is still stuffy and runny. Maybe I should dig up some more drugs... I think I have a few nose spray thingys for allergies, like rhinocort or flonase, maybe I'll have to break them out and do it. I hate things in my nose, but if it'll make me feel better, well, ya do what ya gotta do.
I have been substituting. I've been elementary and at a high school or two, no junior high schools yet, but they will come.
I also started my WGU classes. I had to get through the orientation first, but I'll start a class this week.
I also started working part time at Taco Time her in AF. It's like the third time I've worked there, but they needed help. My issue now is I am ready to try something else just so I do not kill the kid who is the assistant manager. Yes, he's younger than me, by 10 years or better. But that isn't it. On the down times, while I am running around finding things to stock or clean, he's texting on his phone. The kid standing next to him is texting on his phone, and then the asst mgr has the nerve to ask me to do something else. It is irking because I'm thinking to myself, your fingers are obviously not broken or you wouldn't be able to text... I don't like working my butt off, for someone else to stand around and do nothing. I've got a few other ideas of where I could go or what I could do for another option for work. I think I'll go apply a few more places to see what comes up.
In the meantime, had an interesting week doing my civic duty. Can I just tell you there are some people in the world that, well, they really should have considered going with Satan and his dominions as opposed to coming here to this earth? They may look all good on the outside, but on the inside they are rotten to the core. It's kinda like the book and/or movie The Picture of Dorian Gray. They can con the Eskimos into buying ice cubes, but when you really get to know them or get into their inner circle, you begin to see them for what they really are, liars, cheats, frauds, scammers, need I go on? I really cannot say anymore than that, but just be careful of those in the world who might try to scam you for whatever reason and remember the old adage of if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!
This week, Mom and I are working on our entry for the Utah Chocolate Show. They are holding a chocolate wedding cake contest and we are entering. I am sooooooo excited! We have to set up our cake Thursday and we have a lot to work on. There is a VIP night on Thursday where they will announce the winners. The rest of the Chocolate show is Friday and Saturday! I'm supposed to go Thursday for an interview with TSA (aka as the Transportation and Security Administration). I may reschedule it because of the cake thingy. I'd rather do the cake than the TSA. But that's an aside...
James is doing well. He's mostly tired all the time, but he's alive and kicking. Hopefully, the weather will be okay and not do too many weird things, that's what tends to make him bad. That and the awful inversions we seem to have. Our air quality can really suck sometimes.
All that being said, I really am going to try harder to keep up better with all of this. That way everyone knows what I am doing. That and I can blog in the middle of the night, where I cannot make phone calls at those times.
Until next time...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




1 comments:
(((Hugs))) I'm glad things are going mostly okay, even if you're still not feeling well.
Post a Comment