OF taking your medication anyway...
I always get dizzy if I miss a day of taking my meds. So today, I took my dose, but I'm still having dizziness.
On the other hand, I have made a batch of fondant and a batch of gumpaste. I have to let them rest, but I'll be making daisies and forget-me-nots. I don't really have to finish the gumpaste people now... (another story for another post), but I might later on. They are just not at the top of my priority list right now.
I've been trying to convince myself to go out and get the mail, but it looks so cols outside, I dislike the cold, I am sick of the cold, and after the last snowstorm, I think I am allergic to snow.
Until next time...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment