So yesterday afternoon at work, I walked back over to our register to look at a sample that a coworker made. It is the cutest mini album made from envelopes. It uses photos of another coworkers little boy from his first year. There is an envelope page for each month of the first year of his life.
Well, everyone who sees this album thinks it is the cutest thing ever, until now. While I was waiting for a woman to finish looking at it, so I could look at it for items for another customer, her husband was looking over her shoulder. He says this, "you could do so much better."
Okay, we've all thought something like that from time to time and may have even told someone this in regards to a project or something, however, the coworker (Shyla) who made the album, was standing right next to me wen he said this. I looked at her, she looked at me, we both had this, "what the heck" look on our faces. We sort of walked away and I patted her shoulder and said, "well, I like your album."
I wanted to say to the guy, "oh, good job, you just hurt the feelings of the girl who made it, you big jerk!!!" But, I didn't.
So, I am going to put a link to her blog, so you can go look at the album (closeups). If you want, comment on it, so she knows how cool it really is. Mind you, another lady, about thirty minutes later, opened it up and was telling the other women with her to come, look to see how adorable it is and how creative people are, which kinda made up for it, but man, what one negative comment will do. I was offended and I didn't even make the darn thing. But even though hundreds of people have thought how darling the album is, the one guy, who is a total jerk, says something rotten. Honestly, keep comments like that to yourself, until you are away from someone who's feelings might get hurt.
So, if you will, follow the links above to see the album and post t her blog. It takes like ten positive comments to make up for one negative.
Thanks.
On a side note, James got 195 out of 200 for a paper he wrote for his history class, so his final grade is an A. Downside, his final English grade is a C-. You win some you lose some, eh?
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment