CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

100 Truths

My friend found this on facebook, but posted it on her blog, I decided to play too, and it will find its way back to facebook, ah the cycle of life...

001. Real name → Bonita Jo Laing Dumler
002. Nickname(s)→ B-Jo, B, Baby B, Norman, Aunt B-Jo, Aunt B, Babydoll, others, I just wrote all these on another thingy and now I cannot remember them all
003. Zodiac sign → Aquarius, why else do you think I am so messy...
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary → Mills
006. Middle School →Laramie Jr High
007. High School → Laramie Senior High and American Fork High
008. Hair color → brown and gray
009. Long or short → long and curly--naturally--eat your heart out!
010. Loud or Quiet → um, generally loud
011. Sweats or Jeans → if I could fit in any of the ones I owe currently, jeans, but since I do not, I really only have one pair of sweats and they are the parachute style cloth, I usually have pants, be they knit, or otherwise...
012. Phone or Camera → as in what do I take photos with? Well, both, but I have both too and prefer pix taken with the camera
013. Health freak → um, I drink soda every stinkin' day, what do you think? Though I really want to try and be healthier...
014. Drink or Smoke? → um, water and soda and I only smoke during conniption fits and then it comes out my ears
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → um, maybe, but if I do, it's likely someone famous whom I will never likely meet... If dreams count, well I dream about different people all of the time, but I am always happiest after I have a dream with my Jamus in it...
016. Eat or Drink → eat, I L-O-V-E food
017. Piercings → two in each ear
018. Tattoos → no, although I have an idea for one if I ever were to decide to get one (which is NEVER going to happen

HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ yes
020. Been in a relationship → yes
021. Been in a car accident → yes
022. Been in a fist fight → no--good thing, I'd stink, I remember the time I fought with my brother, we were not supposed to turn on the tv until all our homework was done, we struggled and scuffled and he kind of overpowered me, finally, our other two brothers pulled him of of me and carried him to his bed and dropped him on it (breaking it) but they told him to stay there until our parents got home, and as soon as our parents were in the door, they spilled the story to them and Dale got in trouble and I didn't, but I don't think we actually "hit" each other... now on another occasion same brother and I drew knives on each other... He came after me with a little steak knife or paring knife, I went back after him with a butcher knife... I was ticked...

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → I was 12, I had to ear my right... got my second set of holes when I was 19 and I do not remember it hurting as much at 12 as it did at 19
024. First best friend→ Casey Gillum--yes a boy, in Kindergarten
025. First award → probably something in kindergarten, though I did win first place in a race at our track meet in first grade, woo hoo blue ribbon
026. First crush → um, if you do not count my grandpa, it would probably be Burt Reynolds, since I wanted to name my baby brother after him
028. First big vacation → Florida when I was 5

LASTS:
029. Last person you talked to → mom and James, they are in the room with me, making fun of me
030. Last person you texted → James, go figure...
031. Last person you watched a movie with → James, what did we watch, I do not know
032. Last food you ate → cottage cheese
033. Last movie you watched → W.
034. Last song you listened to → um, Gary Allen Watching Airplanes
035. Last thing you bought → diet dr pepper at Macey's for James
036. Last person you hugged → Foster (so he's not a "person" I still hugged him)

FAVES:
037. Food → Tombstone Canadian Bacon Pizza--it's the best
038. Drinks → Dr Pepper, Cherry Coke or Wild Cherry Pepsi
039. Clothing → jammies--my SpongeBob ones are my fave
040. Books → mysteries, adventures, suspense, I need to read my B of M though
041. Music → country, 80s
042. Flower → sunflower
043. Singer→ Garth
044. Movies→ Clue, Major League:Back to the Minors, Back to the Future trilogy
045. Positions → my current one at Archiver's, when I was a teacher aide and when I took youth out to work off community service hours
046. Subjects → my CJ classes, Curtis was my fave teacher

IN 2008..... I
047. kissed in the snow → I might have--James doesn't like snow though, so I am not sure
048. celebrated Halloween → yes, I handed out candy at the mall
049. had your heart broken → most likely, easy to do when you wear it on your sleeve
050. went over the minutes on your cell phone → on my text messages, I was in trouble
051. someone questioned your sexual orientation → not hardly, not since Steph and I pretended so we could get this guy to leave me alone
052. came out of the closet → well, when you have a walk-in you have to come out, LOL
053. gotten into a fight → "fight" I suppose, I mean I am human, I just "fight" differently
054. had a transformation → yes
055. done something you've regretted → yes
056. broke a promise → yes
057. hid a secret → yes
058. pretended to be happy → yes, but I try hard not to, pretend that is, I have found it is truly better to be sincere, and it seems to take less effort to be happy than it does to hang on to other feelings
059. met someone who changed your life → yes
060. pretended to be sick → yes, I'm a hypochondriac for heaven's sake, of course if I think about it enough, I can make myself sick too, whole hypochondriac thing
061. left the country → no, never have
062. tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it →um, I dunno, I tried this sushi thingy at a bride show, raw salmon, caviar eggs and capers on a baby pancake, it was different, but I was brave and tried it so I guess that counts
063. cried over the silliest thing → hel-lo, do you know who you are reading about, I was the child who was banned from watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman because I always cried
064. ran a mile → whatever.... I do not run
065. went to the beach with your best friend(s) → beach, what's a beach, I do not think I have been to a beach since we were in San Francisco, maybe we went in Pinedale, either way it's been a while
066. stay single the whole year → um, married, it'll be 13 years this year, so no, not single

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating → no, I had leftover meatloaf, twice baked potato and cottage cheese for dinner
068. Drinking → was drinking a cherry coke
069. I'm about to → go to bed (okay finish my book first, but I'll be in bed as I read)
070. Listening to → David Letterman, Jay was a re-run, so mom changed the channel
071. Plans for today → well, let's look at tomorrow, work (teaching two classes--Bridal Showcase and Watercolor Whimsey) and come home...
072. Waiting for → the next book to read

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want kids? → yes, may not happen in this life
074. Want to get married? → done
075. Careers in mind → um, well, I should try to finish schooling so I can teach

WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?
076. Lips or eyes → eyes (really dimples)
077. Shorter or taller? →teller
078. Romantic or spontaneous → a little of both
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → both
080. Sensitive or loud → loudly sensitive...
081. Hook-up or relationship → relationship
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → a hesitant troublemaker

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts → yes
084. Ran away from home → no, never snuck out either
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → for actual self-defense, no, held each one that could have been used as such
086. Killed somebody → almost, read my other thing about almost killing a classmate
087. Broken someone's heart → yes
088. Been arrested → no, not me, though I wouldn't wish it on anyone after seeing what happened to someone I love
089. Cried when someone died → yes, I cry when characters on tv shows die

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → most of the time
091. Miracles → yes
092. Love at first sight → yes
093. Heaven → yes
094. Santa Claus →yes
095. Sex on the first date → no
096. Kiss on the first date → maybe--depends

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → I miss my nieces and nephews, do they count?
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → for the most part
099. Do you believe in God → no, I am in the process of KNOWING God, and I know He loves me too

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 or more people and why → because, I'm your friend

TAGGED:
Susie, Rachel, Teresa, Mom, and whomever...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

wo was #87 about?

Rachel said...

I meant who wass #88 about?