CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

A new thing...

So, Friday night, James dragged me to 'Sticky Foot/Shoe' to see Twilight. While we were waiting to go into the theater, I saw in the 'gumball' machines they had these cool little SpongeBob toys and I had to get one.

So I put in my 50¢ and turned the handle. Ta Da... SpongeBob thingy. So, after we got into the theater, I decided to take SpongeBob's picture at the movie. So I used the little flashlight in my purse (James held it for me) and took his picture. I decided I'd let him live in my purse and take pictures of him in different places. So I plan on having him go to Chicago too, I'll take photos of him there too. I am excited. James thinks I am a freak, but thinks it is kinda neat at the same time.

So here is the first picture of SBob at Twilight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Traveling Spongebob will be a big hit! That sounds just like something I would do! I love to do silly, unexpected things. It keeps me young at heart. Thank you for your uplifting comments on my Wicked Witch project! I hate to sound cliche and all, but it REALLY did mean a lot to me. LOVE your blog!