For the Blue and Gold Banquet in Pinedale, WY this year, they had a bake sale auction. Each boy in the pack was encouraged to bring something they had helped make. RJ really wanted Grandma and me to come up and help him make a really cool cake, but we just couldn't get there, and in fact went to see Great-Grandpa instead. So the Laing household came up with another plan...
Bring in SUPER SCOUT!!!
Teresa baked the cake for them. They borrowed a pan from Grandma Chris. And Bob decorated it with RJ's help. RJ really wanted a super hero, and the pan is a Wilton Superman pan. They borrowed the decorating supplies, which has led me to determine that I need to gather up some of my excess supplies and make a basic kit for them. Which I will be doing, however, I'll have to mail it, or bring it up sometime, because even if I did send it back to Grandma's with mom, they may not have room in the car to take it home...
So I just had to brag about how COOL my brother and nephew are and let you see how marvelous the cake they made is... They did an awesome job, and in case you were wondering, at the auction the cake went for
$85
WOO HOO!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment