This is apparently what I would look like... I must admit though, after I uploaded my photo, put in my info and awaited my turn to be Simposonized, I was not what you would call "thrilled" with what was spit out... But you are given the option of "tweaking" your character, which is what I did. I definitely made myself more attractive (the other picture tended to look a little like Moe, with fewer wrinkles and long brown hair--shudder!!). Of course I had to have green clothes, H-E-L-L-O... But aren't I cute as a Simpsons character? Even James said my character was "hot." Go figure... If you want to be Simpsonized, go to http://www.simpsonsizeme.com have a photo you can upload that is a head and shoulders type shot, with you facing the camera. Follow the directions from there. I don't know how long they are going to do this for, but hey, it's a fun thing to do when there are far more important things you should be doing! Oh, and if you get the chance, go to a 7-11 (Seven-Eleven) store and try a Squishee, a Buzz Cola, or a Forbidden Donut.... (insert drool here). Those are only at 7-Eleven stores for a limited time, and if you are lucky enough to live near one of the actual 7-Eleven stores they turned into a Kwik-E-Mart, well, by all means get on in there!!! And go at least once for me.
In other strange things you can do to yourself on the web, Mom made herself into an M&M, but when she tried to send it to me, it didn't come through correctly, so she has yet to show me.
I may try to make me into an M&M, what color do you think I'll pick? Maybe I won't pick B-Jo green just to throw you off... We'll see...
Until next time...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




1 comments:
So THAT's who tried to send me an M&M picture that didn't work!!! LOL
Post a Comment