Yup, I did... If you go to the bottom of this very blog, there is a place where you can put in YOUR email and you can get an update about MY blog, every time I update it. Plus it tracks things for me too.
I learned about it from that really funny lady, whose kids sneaked Pokemon cards in her shopping cart and she auctioned them off on eBay... Well I'm reading her blog (she's hilarious) and she had this little doodad on hers... Since I wanted to be all cool like her, I had to have it too!
If you want to read her blog, here's the address http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com Now because she has had so much traffic from her recent hilarious auction, it's a little slow loading (she's had oodles of people reading her blog--if you read through a few posts, you will be able to see the numbers). Anyway, I'm hoping some of her funny will rub off on me... In the meantime, I want to add the link thingy to me and mom's blog too, where the cakes are... Plus I need to post Cheryl and Ben's wedding cake. We did it yesterday and it turned out very pretty, but I still think Tim and Christy's is my favorite...
Until next time...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment