Okay, Susie Tagged me a while ago, so I thought I'd finally get this done...
My problem is I don't seem to have all that many bloggers whose blogs I read to tag in turn.
I guess I'll do my part and see what happens.
Seven Totally Random Things About B-Jo
1. I get ingrown toenails, and while I had them removed and the doctor was supposed to kill the nail bed so the sides wouldn't grow back, well, he didn't do a very good job, so they grow back and I cannot stand for them to be long, so I always cut them short and when I perform these self surgeries (like recently) I'm usually okay, but this last time it got really infected...
2. Okay, if you thought the last one was gross, just wait... My husband teases me for this one... For some reason, I have a guilty little habit and supposedly I enjoy it (not totally sure if that is true) but I always smell my "pickled finger" when I take band aids off (my brother does it too). James says I like the pickled finger smell, I don't necessarily like it, but it just seems like something to do...
3. I ate soap suds from the dish sink, puppy chow dog food, and baby lotion as a kid and claimed I liked the taste. I can also remember at least one time when my gum fell out of my mouth while my cousins and I were playing at Gram's and I put the gum back in my mouth... Sand is crunchy.
4. I have a thing for Serial Killers. I don't know why, they are fascinating. I like to get in their heads, I think to figure out why they think like they do... I guess to see if there is a possibility to stop future individuals from committing similar acts.
5. I was engaged with a ring three times before I actually married the last one. There was even one who apparently bought a ring, but I never had it, so I don't count it... The first one I did not give back, and sold it. The second one I gave back. The last one I am wearing right now :)
6. I occasionally like to eat cherry vanilla baby food.
7. Let's see, what else is random or weird about me? Um, I am sure this could be open to interpretation, but, I'd be willing to allow others to fill in number 7 for me... Here's your chance...
Now, I guess I am tagging... Mom, Sarah, and I do not know who else, since Susie already picked me. I guess I don;t have that many people I know who blog, who read my blog... I suppose I could challenge anyone who reads this post to respond to my post with their Blog info or even reply to the posed question (that of stating 7 random or weird things about themselves...) I honestly believe Teresa, Debby, among others I may forward this message to, need to have Blogs...
But if you decide to do, follow the rules below:
The Rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Until next time...




0 comments:
Post a Comment