CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow, Football, and...

We awoke to snow this morning... In fact it was messing with the satellite and James was freaking out cause today was also the day Army and Navy Played football, the 108th meeting as a matter of fact. It did finally clear up and he did not need to go and invade mom...

Final Score:

ARMY: 3
NAVY: 38
WOO HOO!!!
GO NAVY!!!
BEAT ARMY!!!
Okay, back to your regularly scheduled post.
I also wanted to mention, I DID GET THE JOB AT ARCHIVER'S WOOOO HOOOOO!!
And my last day at Taco Time will be Dec 8th. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!
Since I really wasn't scheduled a lot next week I decided to finish the schedule he already had done...
Speaking of, I need to go, as I have to work there, now, so...
Until next time...

2 comments:

Susie J. said...

Woohoo! Go Navy! While I'd like to be cheering for the Air Force, anybody who beats Army will do. :)

also...
TAG! You’re it!! Here’s a little something for you to blog about. Go check the rules on my blog. http://ramblingsofsusie.blogspot.com/

Susie J. said...

doh! I also forgot to say... CONGRATS!!! Enjoy the new job!