CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Well, the last few days have been eventful.

On Sunday, Our dear, beloved Prophet, President Gordon Bitner Hinckley, passed away. It was emotional, but at the same time it was okay, because I know how much he missed his dear, sweet wife Marjorie. She passed away four years ago. His funeral is set for this Saturday, February 2, Groundhog Day.

I worked all day Sunday, we did inventory at Archiver's in the Hot Spot section. It never ceases to amaze me how time flies when I am at work there. I guess it is because it is a scrapbook store and I love all the stuff in there. So I'll get busy doing something and whoa, half my shift is gone, or it is time to go home. I really enjoy that job!

It's been snowing a lot here in the last several weeks. I'm not knocking the snow, we need the moisture, and I like the snow when it is all fresh and new and white. What I'm really complaining about is the drivers. Why is it people always either drive like madmen/women or like they've never driven in the snow before? When I went to teach my class tonight, I forgot my book that I teach out of, despite living just a few blocks away, I decided it was too icky to drive home and back again just to get the book. Besides, it was just course one, I can teach that in my sleep.

Anywho, I guess I just wanted to post. Maybe I'll take some pics of the snow tomorrow and put them up. I don't think it is getting any nicer, so it's not like it will melt off anytime soon.

Until next time...

0 comments: