CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just.....a bit outside...

If you are true Major League fans you'll know that the above title is a movie line reference, and that it is rather sarcastic at that.

So I took Sunny home Friday, and she worked well Friday night, but then Saturday morning, not so good, and Saturday night, still no good, and today, Sunday, well, I brought her back so Jim could try and fix her again.

Ugh, why can't computers be easy. Then to top it all off, I went out to Kermie to come over here to mom's and my face plate to my stereo was gone. Some jerk took my faceplate!

Can you say RUDE!!!!!?????!!!!!

So I am driving in silence, and I cannot get the CD out that I had been listening to prior to the faceplate being taken. So Phil Vassar is stuck in the player, cause some chump decided they wanted to take my faceplate. And I tried to see if there was an emergency way to get the CD out, no such luck...

Unless the chump took that too, then I'll be mad!

Here's a kicker though, J's faceplate, still there.

What are they going to do with just a faceplate?

Anyway, those are my gripes for the moment...

Until next time...

0 comments: