CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Less Dizziness for Mom

Okay, Mom didn't like my other background, made her dizzy, so I went a little more subdued. Too bad, I really liked the darker green and the blinkies.

If I knew HTML better I might've been able to turn the blinkies off, but that would have been more work.

Anyway, my scream in the previous post was not a TEST. It was in fact a real scream of frustration and had it been a test, I would've said so.

In any event, the next time I should send instruction on what to do in case of a real emergency/scream. Though I do not know what you would have done this last time, which is likely why I did not leave any instructions.

It was nothing more than frustration at James. He did something to make me frustrated and cause a set back, not major, but in it's own way it was. If you know his story you will understand. If you do not, well, let's just say it was a disappointment to me to say the least.

When I asked him why he did it, he couldn't really tell me. All he said to me was I needed to have a password on the computer again and he just couldn't get stuff out of his head so he acted on the impulse (or the dwelling I might say). I asked him why he was thinking about it, why the usual ways of not thinking about stuff he shouldn't think about didn't help him to stop thinking about it. (Are you lost, cause I feel like I am?) Anyway, he couldn't really answer me and thus, we are password protected again and I am left feeling frustrated, inadequate, and loser-ish.

That aside, I am also feeling like a slug. But have to go work on laundry and school work.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Susie J. said...

((((((big squishy hugs)))))

gramminona said...

Is that why James was so grumpy, irritable and easily frustrated over here the other night? I was getting a bit upset at him cuz he kept "cussing" --bigtime-- at the computer and I hadn't really seen him be so....so... well you know in a long time. There for awhile I thought he was practing for the Navy or something.
I think his set back may have had something to do with his appt. with Stake President. I think he feels like the SP is certain he is a total forever deviant, therefore maybe he is. You know what I mean.
James has done that before with other things. Sorry I didn't comment to him, now I don't know what I would say but then I would of if I had spoke up instead of choosing to be quiet. But screaming will not help....try communicating more AGAIN!! You guys are doing it again and you know what I mean. Do we need to have an ol' fashioned Mom kicking your butts session?
I do love you both!!!!

gramminona said...

Oh BTW better wallpaper...no dizzys