CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An Unhappy Alumnus

So I went to Utah Valley State College (UVSC), which is now, Utah Valley University (UVU).

Therefore I am an alumnus of the college/university. And what do colleges and universities want from their alumni, donations, money, cold, hard cash.

At this point, if I had any potential money to give them, I would not and here is why...

An employee of the university is being poorly treated by his/her superiors. This is affecting his/her work, home life, personal well-being, etc. The largest issue I see is that said superior is not qualified for the position he/she fills and he/she was put into the position "illegally" --that is the position was not advertised in accordance with hiring guidelines for the college/university.

So if you understood any of that because I do not wish to use names or relationships, etc to identify individuals, I commend you. Let's just suffice it to say that some people need some extra prayers and such.

Until next time...

1 comments:

Susie J. said...

I understood, and I'll be thinking of said employee. (((hugs)))