That my friend tagged me (and here I thought no one ever tagged me...) on her blog (clear back on October 30...) so since I finally did see it, I am doing it... YAY
5 Reasons to Make My Life More Interesting...
What are 5 things on my to do list today?
1. take James to the doctor to find out what is wrong
2. take Foster for a walk
3. go to VFW Christmas party/dinner
4. find out my work schedule for the next two weeks
5. let James switch me onto his Gold Gym account
What are my 5 favorite snacks?
1. french fries
2. chocolate
3. dr. pepper
4. cheeseburgers
5. amooretto ice cream from Maggie Moos
What 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. pay off bills for me and J, mom and Jim, Bob and T, Grandma and Grandpa, J's parents
2. get a big house we could all live in, with separate parts for each family, but a big central gathering place
3. get my dream car, a '57 Chevy Bel Air convertible
4. adopt or do in vitro, to have kids
5. help causes I believe in
5 places I have lived:
1. Mills, WY
2. Laramie, WY
3. American Fork, UT
4. Casper, WY
5. American Fork, UT
5 jobs I have had:
1. event coordinator for Archiver's (a scrapbook store)
2. restaurant manager for Cabela's (they are evil!!!) and for Dairy Queen
3. teacher assistant at a high school
4. community service supervisor
5. cake decorating instructor
5 people I tag:
1. Shyla
2. Keera
3. Susie
4. Mom
5. Teresa--for heavens' sake--start a blog already ;)




0 comments:
Post a Comment