CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tasting Event

On May 20th and 21st, I will be hosting a Tasting Event for my Alison's Pantry business.  Along with my AP products, several friends will also be participating with their own independent businesses.  A mini-fair or boutique if you will...

As part of the event, there will also be a fund-raiser to help with the remaining balance of my reconstructive surgery (the part medicaid DID NOT cover).  I hope you will join us and be willing to contribute.  Any contributions beyond what is necessary will go to support other breast cancer survivors, FYI.

Keep watching for more information...

1 comments:

Helen said...

B-Jo... thanks for stopping by my blog. I am going to write your name down to keep on my list of "Survivors" ... for that you are. My list keeps growing and I don't like it one bit. ONE DAY... there will be a cure.
Bless you!