CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A New Niece


Yesterday we were blessed with a new niece. She was born on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 12:03 pm. She weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces and was 19 inches long. Her name is Mackenzie Joy and she is beautiful.

She looks a lot like her Grandpa Dave and her Great-Grandma Donna, as well as her older brother and sister. And she's wearing Aunt B-Jo's favoritce color. Hopefully the outfit I got for her will fit for St Patrick's Day, although her mommy can dress her in it everyday for as long as she wants, it's cute it says rub my belly for good luck.
We're going to go up tomorrow, hopefully Uncle James can find someone to cover his Saturday shift, I'm not sure who he'll have to promise what to, but I hope it works out so he can go too, otherwise I'll go by myself.
I've got work to do, so I'll be on my way for today, but until next time, keep this thought in mind...
It is not length of life, but depth of life.
-
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comments:

Susie J. said...

She looks a lot like my other niece, Wendy!