CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Newborn, Nephew and Niece

We got to Pinedale on Friday night. It was a pretty decent drive, considering the weather was supposed to be a lot worse. I saw several herd of deer, an enormous herd of antelope, and lots of dead deer along the side of the road. I also saw a few bunnies.

Yesterday (Saturday) Donna was my buddy most of the day. She's quite a character and if you can actually get the binky out of her mouth she can be sort of chatty. We played and we colored and she ate chicken.

Poor RJ though, he woke up at 6 am not feeling well, had a fever. Then around 9 am he was throwing up, Teresa was hollering at me to come get Donna cause she was in the thick of it (not literally--but she wanted to see what was going on). He came out and laid in the recliner chair. He did throw up again later, poor guy. He felt pretty miserable yesterday. He's feeling a ton better today.

I think one of the best parts of yesterday was holding Mackenzie though, that or watching her sleep with Uncle James, he held her for a long time. She just laid on his chest and slept. It was very sweet. It's funny because the first time I offered for him to hold Mackenzie, he didn't want to, he was scared to, but then when he finally held her, well then he wanted to keep her. Once he even took her from me, telling her what a beautiful baby she is, it was very sweet.

Then there was Donna taking Uncle James's nose, she did it twice, it was cute. Even when Uncle James told RJ he loved him, RJ said it back. Uncle James has needed his loves from his kidlets, it helps make him feel better.

Then today (Sunday) Donna was so sweet, she kept wanting to give baby kisses. She's go up, put her lips on Kenzie's head and then pull back and make a smacking sound with her lips. She's so sweet she loves her baby sister. Then she had me put just a little bit of make-up on her, so she was pretty (I hardly put anything on her, plus it was hard to put lipstick on her since she had slobbery lips from her bink being in her mouth--but she thought I put it on, so that's what counts).

RJ is playing his new Star Wars Lego game in his room and we are watching a movie. I know at some point we have to head out for home, but I am not sure when that will be...

Apparently mom bought matching Easter dresses for the girls in St. George. She said they have pink eyelet and little flowers and are just little cotton dresses that are cute, not frilly. She sounded excited.

Anyway, I've rambled quite a bit here but I wanted to write some of this down. Anyway, I say anyway way too much, but maybe that is a topic for another post, another day.

Until next time...

1 comments:

Susie J. said...

okay.... you need to post a pic of Donna. Because I haven't seen one of her since she was tiiiiiny.