CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

Some people need to learn some manners

I went to that interview today. Now mind you that they called me because they pulled my resumé from the Department of Workforce Services site. So when I get there a not-very-nice receptionist girl asks if I filled out an application online. I tell her no, they called me because they got my resumé. She rolls her eyes and says I'll have to fill one out. So she takes me to a room and sits me at the computer and then tells me not only do I have to fill out the application, but I have to take a typing test as well. So I decided that I want to just be up front and say, do I really need to do all this, because number one I do not care for Sprint as a company (from past dealings with them) and number two I highly doubt they are going to pay me what I will need to make an hour to accept a job from them. She looks at me and with this attitude voice says, why didn't you tell them that on the phone when they called? I tell her that I was in the middle of something else so I agreed to come, and than after having thought about it realized that it was not likely something I was interested in. That I was only asking so I did not waste my time or theirs as no one mentioned filling out an application to me on the phone. When I was telling James this he asked if I told her to lose the attitude, I said no but I should've huh. I may consider calling them or something, just to say she was not very personable and rather rude in my estimation.

I had to get that off of my chest, I do feel a little better... for now anyway.

Anyway, just my two cents for today.

1 comments:

Susie J. said...

I can just picture the eye rolling.