CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Long Day...But what did I accomplish?

Yeah, I did stuff today, but at the same time I feel like all I accomplished was getting a headache. I filed papers and tried to get much of that done. I did my dishes and put them away, still have more to put away. Have some more papers to file as well, but you can only stand to file so many at a time. Plus my finger has an owie on it and it's hard to file, because it catches on the folders and such.

Anyway, yesterday I made two cakes and cookies. The one cake was for Bobbie's husband Jon. It was his 50th birthday. He does heating and air, so I put a swamp cooler on the cake and a guy in a chair and wrote "feeling 'swamped' at 50, Jon?" They liked it. Then, the other cake and the cookies were for a Marine that worked with James at Ace. He's being deployed, and James wanted to make a cake for him. He was so impressed, he got the number from James and called me to thank me for the cake. He was very grateful and polite. I was amazed. But it made me feel good. I was going to post the pictures on mom ad my blog, but the pics don't seem to be showing up, so I decided I wait to see why they aren't showing up.

Anyway, that is what life has been like, I was going to call mom, but haven't.

Until next time...

0 comments: