And here after I said no more crying, and I made it through the book without crying when certain characters died, I still cried at the end, IT WAS A HAPPY ENDING, and I still cried.
SEE, that's why mom quit letting me watch Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman.
So now, Harry's story is over, but there are really so many parallels to the fight of good versus evil (read:Gospel). I think that is partly why I like the stories so much. And see, the good guys win, they always win. So if you are a good guy you are likely to win, despite the challenges and trials, there is hope. Now if you're the bad guy... Well, you either need to have a change of heart like Alma the Younger or Saul/Paul, or your chances are not going to be so great.
James still has to read it, so I cannot talk about it too much. I am glad Becky told me that none of the main three die, if she hadn't told me that, I may have cried at certain parts, but I had the hope, so it worked out okay.
On another note... It seemed like I wanted to write something else here, but I cannot remember what... I was going to post on my other blog though. I just need to decide if I am riled up enough to post, or if I want to wait until I am already mad about something to post. Seems like I want to get it all out and vent so I am all determined to post, no holds barred, but something stops me and then when I think about it again, I feel all bad and guilty for having angry thoughts and such about posting all my vents...
So maybe I'll think about it some more and in the meantime I'll go do something else for a while.
Until next time...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment