CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

BLOG POLL: What Flower am I?

Okay, so Susie put this on her blog, so I decided to go with it... The first time I took the quiz, I got a rose. I posted the results below.

You Are a Rose

You are a total alpha dog who tends to be a leader.
Your friends depend on you to hold things together and make decisions.
Potential lovers are drawn to your raw power and strength.
While you are the center of attention, you are secretly introverted and a bit shy.


But I did not agree with the result, it just didn't feel right... So I did it again... That time I got carnation, and I KNEW it wasn't right... (Didn't post that one...) So I did it a third time (That's the charm!) And I got Iris, I wasn't sure till I read the description and decided it was far more fitting.

You Are An Iris

You are a unique person who seeks out novelty in life.
An inspiration seeker, you often have to change scenery to recharge.
You don't deal well with structure or rules. You need to do it your own way.
Your ideal relationships are free and flowing. No one can tie you down.


As for what my name means, it means beautiful, in Spanish, DUH! That's why some people called me George :) and others called me Norman :) but I think I prefer Aunt B-Jo, best!

Until the next poll...

1 comments:

Susie J. said...

oh yeah... you are TOTALLY an Iris. I wonder if they come in B-Jo Green?