CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Hinckley Challenge

So I just signed up for the Hickley Challenge. I even put my progress graph here on the blog as well. We'll see how much I get done, or how quickly...

The idea is to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days (one day for each year of President Hinckley's life). This is being done by many in memory of President Hinckley. He told us on a number of occassions how important it is to make the Book of Mormon a large part of our lives. He is not the only President of the Church to magnify the importance of reading the Book of Mormon and using it as a guide for our lives. Previous Prophets have extolled us to do the same.

So here you can track me, if you go to www.hinckleychallenge.com you can sign up for yourself.

The challenge begins tomorrow, February 4, 2008. The ending date, 97 days later is May 11, 2008. I think this will allow us to strengthen ourselves, our testimonies, and as a people-Saints following Christ's teachings.

Until next time...

0 comments: