CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I should be going to bed...instead...

I'm writing in the blog. Go figure.

I had GJ today, so I was up early to be in SLC by 8:30 am, ugh, we all know I am so not a morning person. It was a somewhat interesting day, even had a newsworthy case or two--not that I can talk about it.

Then, it was rainy out, but I grabbed samples from Dr. Hafen--thank goodness, ther is no way I could afford those meds with no insurance. Then I stopped to see Cindy at Robert's. Her last day is Friday, bless her heart. She keeps telling me I should take her place. But I know how awful they treat their help, so why would I actually work for them? They were supposed to have a make-n-take card for mother's day from 4 to 7 PM, they were a little disorganized and a little behind. But when you get told at the last minute, what do you expect?

I came home, chatted with friends, read emails, checked my swaps--I signed up for a bunch so I have to get to work. I'll work on them tomorrow, along with some laundry. I'll do some other stuff too I hope.

I also talked to Donna Jean, today she turned three, bless her heart. Now I just have to get her present mailed.

I work tomorrow, I need to get up in the AM, we'll see how early.

Until next time...

0 comments: