CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Scrap a day...keeps [blank] away...

So today we had an employee crop. We met at work and all scrapped or worked on projects.

I went a little later then I wanted to but I had fun while I was there.

The icky part were the bad vibes coming from one of the people there. I won't mention names or anything, but I get really frustrated with this person more and more frequently, as she seems to suck all the good vibes from everyone to replace with her own icky, down-with-you-and-the-world vibes. I know that sounds crazy, but I swear it seems true. Every time I work with her I feel cranky and such.

Anyway, that isn't the only thing that has made me view the world with darkened eyes. J got a letter from the state, talking about their wonderful new policies for "the" registry. It made me mad too, as I realize, not only is he a target for potential "vigilante" style vengeance, but so am I because I am his wife, and tied to him in so many ways.

Maybe it is just my over-reactive imagination. Who knows? I hope not. Anyway...

Until next time...

0 comments: