So we went to the Poison concert last night in Salt Lake at the EAS (Energy Solutions Arena--formerly the Delta Center). It was SA-WEET!!!
Poison's logo for their 2008 summer tour!
The guys before the concert.
Chad took mine and James' picture. They said something rude to me just before--so I'm offended and well, it looks much worse in the photo than it really was... but they loved this photo.
Dokken opened for them, I only knew the last song they sang--I'd actually heard that one before.
Dokken performing.
And then after the concert we went to a local club--Club Vegas--where there was an after party with Bret Michaels. Patrick and I went in--someone decided they didn't want to stay since they live in Logan and so they sold us their two tickets for $25--regularly they were $25 EACH! They had only bought one and had been given the other that's why they sold us two for the price of one.
So James and Chad waited while Patrick and I went in the club. We waited for what seemed like forever--probably and hour or shortly more for Bret to get in the club. Then we waited for around another 90 minutes to meet Bret.
Bret singing with the band at the club. The band was called something like Dirty Lowdown or something. I didn't really like them. For some reason the lead vox guy keep saying the "F" word a lot--and that goes over so well with me...
He signed a 8x10 for me and I had me picture taken with him.
He signed Patrick's arm and I took their picture too. Patrick is going to have the autograph tattooed on his arm by his other Poison tattoos.
It was really cool. Bret is a gracious performer and really nice guy. I told him the episode of "Yes Dear" he guest starred on is my favorite. I love that episode!! He was very grateful for me mentioning that too. I told them the next time they were in SLC to have me make cake for them, he told me to give one of my cards to John, so I did, it was cool.
Enjoy the rest of these concert photos:
Bret coming up from ramp onstage.
Bret on his way down the ramp.
CC Deville during his AWESOME solo time!
Rikki Rockett pounding out a rhythm on a box toward the end of his drum solo time.
Bret singing with his guitar.
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment