CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Waiting for the red tape

I am currently in a position to be waiting for the red tape. I interviewed or a position with Archiver's for the Events Coordinator for our store. I am merely waiting for th final answer. I honestly hope that I get the position. I LOVE this job! In fact I taught the Acrylic Album 2 class for the second time this morning. Darlene was in the class too, she was supposed to be observing and seeing how workshops generally go. She ended up being the personal assistant to a lady and her teenage daughter with an attitude who came in late. So in that aspect, I am glad she was there!

In the meantime, if you get the chance, say an extra prayer that I get the position, because then it would be full time and I would get a raise too!

0 comments: