CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

YAY...I Got the JOB!

So it was technically official yesterday...

I did get the position as the Events Coordinator at work, YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

I just had to share the happy news.

(I just honestly wish I felt happier at this particular moment... but I am having a hard time right now focusing on happy. I cannot get into it right now, maybe later...)

5 comments:

Susie J. said...

YAYYYYY! Congrats!

Rachel said...

That is great news! :)

deb b said...

Whoo Hoo!!!Congrats on the new job...

Story of our Life said...

Good for you. I know this is "late" in responding. I just came across your blog address in my email and thought I would "recheck" it out since it has been a while.

Hope you are doing well.

Gala

islandgirl said...

So happy for you! Found your blog from a comment you left on Shyla's, pretty col!