So I received a request (albeit roundabout...) to remove some information from my blog. I partially misunderstood request (as I was feeling a little slighted about how I received said request) and got a little miffed about how I was supposed to figure out how to do what was requested.
Well, I sort of did as requested, and while I can understand in some ways (because unfortunately we live in a world full of people who who choose to do unethical and criminal things) what I do not understand is why we continue to skirt around just talking to one another. Why could I not be asked directly? So I changed things into my own way, which sort of works for me.
When I originally started putting up some things on this blog, I did so for my own benefit, not for the benefit of anyone else. I (in my naivety and somewhat optimism) forgot that there are icky people out there and would potentially exploit my info... Sometimes I can be a real Pollyanna, but then sometimes I can also be a real Scrooge and never see the glass as half full.
So, it's done, not exactly as requested--because I am still me and have a slight rebellious streak--but it is done. Hope ya'll are happy now. I'm bummed, but I guess I'll blame that on those who choose the wrong.
Whatever...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment