Yes, I said it, and I am not referring to the potential for weight gain and the loss of attraction.
I am actually referring to the fact that I wanted to go get ice cream tonight at Maggie Moo's. Evidently James didn't really want to go but went anyway. He had to drive because I had taken out my contacts when one weirded out on me (and since James had sat on my glasses and broke them, I have not had them repaired yet--so I still cannot wear those). He stayed in the car with Foster. I went in to get my ice cream and horror of horrors, their corporate had discontinued my favorite flavor--A-moo-retto. The JERKS!!!
So I agonized over what to get and they had me try a few flavors, the last being raspberry sorbet, which just ruined my whole palate. So I just decided not to get anything. When I went back out to the car, James looked at me and got all mad and disgusted because I didn't get anything and told me he had not even wanted to come in the first place and that going to get ice cream with me was just as bad as having to be with me if I was picking out cards (which I have not done in ages because I prefer to make my cards now). So we rode home in silence and he stomped off downstairs. I came up to write in here and I played with the dog, who could sense the unhappiness on both our parts.
That is why ice cream an be hazardous to your marriage.
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




1 comments:
hmm...I can see where that could lead to some problems.
Tell your dh if he hadn't sat on your glasses you would not have had to have him drive you in the first place... :)
gala
Post a Comment