They say that when you post things on the Internet it can come back to bite you in the butt. Well, apparently I have finally done it and now I am apologizing to those I offended, slighted, hurt or in any other way inconvenienced.
I wanted to use my blog as an opportunity to have other get some insight to me and who I am. I am not always a good person, I have faults and make mistakes, in fact I feel like I tend to screw up more often than I do things right, but that is not my point right now.
Yes, I posted something that said a lot about how I was feeling. I have wanted to post other similar things in the past, but didn't for fear of reprimand, revenge, whatever. I think I will communicate better and I will try not to post things that might be construed as hurtful, mean, painful, or negative. That leaves only happy, fluffy and good things, so you may have to hear a lot about scrapping for a while, with perhaps a little bit of Foster (when he's been good of course). I'll leave the rest to my journals, etc and work more on my humility and forgiveness. I needed to work more on those anyway.
Sorry all, and please forgive me, B
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




3 comments:
thank you for posting this. I too must work on it! love, Teresa
Okay, sorry I missed all that. I don't have time to read my blogs lately, but to everyone else who reads this "THIS BLOG IS FOR BJO!" You have the freedom to write WHATEVER you want to right, as long as it doesn't infringe on the RIGHTS of others. That being said, we love who you are because THAT IS YOU. And yes, no one is perfect. But this is YOUR BLOG. You write what want and SAY what you want. Someone may choose not to read, but that is THEIR choice. Just like I CHOOSE not to watch CNN. :) Keep writing, B. You are human and you have human feelings. You are brave to show the nebulus world that you are ok with being YOU. Don't change a thing, well, don't let someone tell you to change anything. :) xoxo
I agrfee with Peay Family 110%.
I missed whatever it was that wasn't appropriate or could be construed (sp) as being the wrong intent.
Whatever it is...this is your blog and it is for you.
Has anyone read my blog? Heck I tell it like it is. Long ago I was given an award for being so 'candid' and telling it like it is. Sure I sugar coat somethings, I have not mentioned other things in my life - but that is in protection of those whom I love and care about.
Regardless, my dear...your blog is great!!
Post a Comment