CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some information about surgery

Okay here is the scoop:

I report to American Fork Hospital at 7:30 AM.


First, I go to radiology so they can inject me with something—yay for me, ha ha.

Then I go to surgery.  The doctor said I will be in the hospital AT LEAST overnight, to keep an eye on me.

Beyond that, I am not sure, but based on some of what I have read up on about breast cancer, especially since I am looking at a more invasive cancer, I may likely face chemotherapy.

I promise to keep you updated, as I find things out.  I will have James send messages if necessary, and he will relay messages as well.

Feel free to send emails to babybjo@live.com


American Fork Hospital
170 North 1100 East
American Fork, Utah 84003
(801) 855-3300 

Oh and anyone that is putting our names in the temple:

Bonita Jo Laing-Dumler [but if you put B-Jo I am sure the Lord knows].
James Steven Dumler
Susan Jo Hunter
James Glenn Hunter

That at least covers the household.  Don’t know if it is acceptable to put pets, but the dog is Foster McShadow Dumler.

Thanks so much for all of your support and well-wishes, prayers, and everything.

With love,
B-Jo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey B-Jo, I am sending you positive energy and prayers. I hope you are home now and recover quickly. You are in my thoughts. Love, Teena