CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Battling Bulges and Lumps (including speed bumps)

I decided to start a sister blog that will follow my daily eating habits, my exercise (of lack thereof) as well as other things I am doing in my life to better myself (scripture reading and Gospel study, education and training, research, etc). I didn't necessarily want to bore people with that here and if they feel compelled to read it, they can go specifically to it. I decided I needed a place to have where I had to be accountable for my actions... Other than my own mind which tends to justify things with way too much ease.

So if you want, check it out, here's the link http://bulgebattlingb-jo.blogspot.com/. I'm still learning about this whole blog thing in some regards. I also am trying to update my web page, not as well as I had hoped, but I feel like I need to get frontpage and work on it like mom does her pages instead of the way I am currently doing it, or learn html better, one of the two.

That web page is http://babybjo.tripod.com/ if you want to see it. It still needs lots of updating and work, but it's got a little.

Until later....

0 comments: