CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid!

Yes, that's right we went to Chuck E. Cheese's. RJ wanted to go the last time we were here and there never seemed to be a good time to go. So we went tonight, RJ, Uncle Jimmy, and myself. I think he must've had a really good time!! He got lots of tickets and was just having a great time. He had his photo taken with Chuck E. twice.

Then just before we left, Uncle Jimmy and RJ had their photo sketched by Chuck E.





RJ wanted one of just himself.




Then Uncle James suggested we do one with all three of us, so we did!



RJ didn't eat much but a few little pieces of sausage from the pizza, but he wasn't there for the food. James said the least they could do is make the pizza a little more tasty, considering it's the parents who eat, not the kids. So the left-over pizza went to Grandma's house, not ours.
RJ also rode the Carousel at the South Towne Center Mall. We had gone there so T and Bob could get new phones and after RJ and I had a treat (RJ had a chocolate cone and part of the vanilla cone I got for Donna, that she didn't want cause she didn't feel good. I had a a smoothie that was essentially a pina colada flavor--it was good) and Donna was pretty done cause she was so tired from not sleeping all night and being sick, we went over to the carousel. We got enough tokens for RJ and Donna to ride twice. The first time I rode with Donna, because she was too small to ride alone). I stood next to her horse. Se did not want to get on the horse at first and she had a hard time wanting to stay on--fear--but I think more tired and feeling icky rather than being scared. The second time Daddy rode with her (again he stood next to her). It seemed a lot more fun with daddy than it did with Aunt B-Jo, but, that's okay at least she had fun.
The first round RJ rode the reindeer and the second time he rode the chicken. He's a hoot! He tried to get off the chicken on the second trip and was still buckled in so he was hanging off the side of the chicken, he had both T and I in stitches.
My day is all out of sorts for this post, but before RJ went back to grandma's after Check E. Cheese's, we stopped at Aunt B-Jo's to get the toys Uncle James had bought. Uncle Jimmy gave them to him, but said they were from both of us. One was a pocket kite and the other was a John Deere play set with a backhoe, front loader, grader, bulldozer, and another one I can't remember the name of. As well as two pick-ups, a dump truck, a semi with a flat bed trailer and a gator--just like RJ's only yellow. He thought they were pretty cool.
Here's my contribution to make you sigh though:
On the way home, RJ wanted me to hurry so we could get to grandma's cause his tummy hurt. He said something like he had a "grandma tummy hurt." I asked if he meant that his tummy hurt when he came to grandma's house. He said "no, it hurts cause I'm not there." I thought it was so sweet. I said to him, you used to spend lots of time with grandma huh, so you probably miss her a lot, huh? He said, yeah.
Isn't that sweet? I thought it was precious.
So, if I get any more good RJ or Donna stories I'll be sure to get them down here for your enjoyment. There aren't as many funny or real good Mackenzie stories yet, cause she's still not very big, but they'll come I am sure, if not she'll likely be involved in some funny RJ or Donna stories in some way shape or form.
Until next time...

0 comments: