I feel redemption!!!!!
Billy Ray did awesome tonight so I am hoping he will continue to improve and can move on. It's like he got some more confidence and the bit they showed before with his girls and him acting like Karina, well it was great! I'm enjoying tonight's show. Even Ms. Mills was blowing the audience away, Carrie Ann called her one move a back walk-over. Wow, the skill level has definitely improved for this week and I am excited to see the rest of the participants.
I have to tape the results show tomorrow night, but at least I am not missing the voting night, right? Then like a goober, I had taped Prison Break last week but never got around to watching it, then I taped Saturday Night Live over it. Can you say, oops? At least James watched SNL, which had a very amusing Peyton Manning.
I feel a little like a heel though cause I haven't been keeping up very well with my other blog, and feel like I am doing a disservice to myself for not logging my food, etc. I am going to try and do better, simply because we are really going to have to start watching what we eat. James finally decided to check his sugars and well, let's just say they were a little high. Last night he checked his sugars and it was 156. He checked again this morning and they were 121. So, I have been doing a little research into glycemic indices and sugars and how diabetes relates to cystic fibrosis. We'll see how I do and if I can manage to assist him in keeping his sugars down without having to resort to insulin. So I guess I'll keep everyone posted.
In the meantime, I'll get back to posting on my other blog--candy and all (I think that may be why I was avoiding posting--hate to fess up to all my candy consumption).
Until later...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment