CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Well, today is THE DAY. Yes, St. Patrick's Day!! It is the BEST day of the Year!! Can you tell which holiday is my favorite. Although I decided to cook the corned beef and cabbage tomorrow, James has to work tonight, so it'll be better tomorrow.

We rearranged the living room so we could put James's model downstairs, that way other people can see them without trekking upstairs. Plus I told him we would make the living room all patriotic, to go with my chair. I want to call the theme, "From Sea to Shining Sea." I have the picture Jim found for me at the college of the New York Skyline with the Twin towers. Jim has my collages and my license plate poster at work in his office. Plus we have the San Francisco pictures, as well Dad While's Navy pics and stuff, so I felt it was appropriate. I'm really into the patriotic, I always have been, but my country is very important to me, so this way I share the importance. But I hold patriotism for Ireland today!! I mean everyone is a bit Irish on St. Paddy's. So I really do have Irish, but even those who don't can claim Ireland today.

Anyway, I'll come back later on and fill in some of the days I missed blogging.

Until next time...

1 comments:

Susie J. said...

I thought of you today. :) I hope you wore B-Jo Green.