Can I tell you how frustrating it is to go to a job interview, where you are so excited because technically it is a second interview, and then find out you are waiting another three months for them to dink around and decide if you are worth their time because of their hiring cycle? I really would have rather not gone at all to tell you the truth. It's so freakin' frustrating!!!
I mean I took their test, then waited; and found out I passed, then waited; and then I went to the pre-interview, then waited, today I went for an interview, and now I am back to waiting. It's absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how the state gets employees? I mean if they do this with every position they post for, it's a joke. Not to mention I think they are highly unprofessional when they don't even bother to tell you they aren't going to hire you with a phone call or an email or a letter. I got nothing from two interviews--highly rude. At least West Jordan sent me a letter to tell me I sucked so to speak. They just don't know what they are missing, right (here is where you insert your comments to make me feel better!!!).
So I guess I really am going to have to start being more diligent and apply for everything I think I can do that is worth my time and the money they are willing to pay me. The problem is, around here, they don't want to pay you anything!!
On top of all this, I came down with a cold, it really began to settle in on Tuesday. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through my classes Tuesday night with a voice. I had four students in course 3 and 15 (yes that is 1 and 5) in course 1. Can you say holy cow!?!?!?!?!?!?! Yesterday I didn't do too much. I was supposed to go visiting teaching, but our sister wasn't there when I met Kim. So I went to Mommy's cause I went to her ward's Relief Society birthday dinner. It was fun, I got to see sisters I haven't seen in a while, it was great. And the food was good too, there were even double-dipped chocolate covered strawberries, YUM-M-MY!
I'll go shortly here, all re-runs tonight it seems (except Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? The show is hilarious. Although even some of the questions make me think.
Hopefully the cold will stay out of my chest (I don't feel like having bronchitis or pneumonia...if you know what I mean).
So until next time...
Halloween Cut File 3 of 31 - Candy Corn Wreath
14 hours ago




1 comments:
(((Hugs))) The right job will come along at the right time. Just do your part in looking and applying, and try not to get discouraged with the rejection letters (or lack thereof).
Wanna teach me cake decorating? :) I've decided to give it another shot, since all the shots I've given it in the past were utter and complete failures.
Post a Comment